- The deadline for entries is 18 May 2018
- All entries must be written in English
- The main focus of each entry should be on UK operations*
- All entries must be no longer than 1,000 words (entries above this word limit may be disqualified)
- All entries must be accompanied by a 50-word synopsis of the entry as you would like it to appear on all publicity material
- We recommend companies include testimonials within the 1,000 word limit
- All entries must be submitted via our online entry service
- All entries will be treated as confidential, but SHD Logistics reserves the right to publish positive extracts from winning entries
- All entries must be based on activities undertaken in the period from May 2017 to May 2018 primarily inthe UK. However, projects from before May 17 will be accepted if benefits continue to be felt during the qualifying period and dates and results are submitted in the entry to support this
- All companies shortlisted as finalists will be notified directly by SHD Logistics before the end of June 2018
- We do not accept supporting documents
*Entries can discuss operations outside the UK, providing they exist as part of a UK supply chain
- You can submit different entries into more than one category. While entries can be made in more than one category, each entry should be tailored to the category that you are entering.
- Duplicate entries in different categories will not increase your chances of winning. These entries will be allocated into a single category deemed most suitable by the judging panel.
- If you wish to make more than one entry in the same category, please complete a different entry form for each individual entry. You can re-enter the site to submit more entries as often as you like.
The chosen categories reflect the most important areas for performance and improvement in an intralogistics and supply chain business. New for 2018 is the WOW (Winner of Winners) Award.
The judging panel comprises independent, senior industry experts with expertise across the sector, chosen for their knowledge, independence, objectivity and credibility.
Judges mark entries in categories relevant to their specialist knowledge, expertise and experience, ensuring a considered and educated response to your submission.
Selected finalists will be announced on 21 June 2018.
Shortlisted companies will also be announced in the magazine and on www.shdlogistics.com